Monday, November 17, 2014

Day 21- What makes you sad

1. Being lonely (it's not the same thing as being alone, because I enjoy being alone, but even with people around someone can feel lonely)
2. Arguing or not talking to that special person
3. Like the weird person I am, I get sad for no apparent reason & when that happens I start thinking about all the wrong things i've done
4. Missing someone and not being able to do anything about it
5. When someone gets chosen over me
6. Being second choice
7. I feel extremely sad when someone I care about ignores me
8. When I do something wrong and I end up crying about everything wrong I've done during my WHOLE life
9. When i'm being laughed at
10. Not having you by my side </3 (when I need you the most)
11. When I need someone to talk to like about 2/3 AM, while i'm drowning in my own thoughts & no one's there
12. Animal abuse and watching people in the streets begging for money so they have a little something to eat
13. Letting someone go out of my life even though I don't want to because I know it'll hurt way too much
14. Last but not least... MEMORIES AND THE PAST
(Just for the record; i'm the type of person that you can do anything to me and i'll be always be there for you..)

No comments:

Post a Comment