Monday, November 17, 2014

Mystery Story (not part of the challenge)

Mr. Johnny Deeper is a middle-aged man that was born with a quite special, but rare gift, he could speak with angels, demons and Satan. He couldn't speak with God unless he was dead. So one day in his work being a Civil Engineer, an invisible sward suddenly goes through his heart, and in an instant he fell he was being dragged by something, in a blink he suddenly was in hell, the "thing" that dragged him, was an angel, ironic.
Jhonny wasn't afrais at all, he softly said: "Am I dead?", the angel said: "yes, but you will be back, I need you to do an errand for me", before Johnny could say anything the angel said: " I will give this artifact, it will be able to teleport you to this place in hell, without any risks, you just need to think of a name and that person inmediatly dies, you have been chosen, no time to explain". He was inmediatly back in Earth, he was in his apartment he had the special artifact in his hand so he inmediatly placed the artifact in a safe, he was very confused and tired so he went to bed. *5 hours later*. He woke up and his whole apartment was destroyed, he thought it was a thief, with the corner of his eye, he saw that the safe was opened, he suddenly realized that the artifact was last and he said to himself " what have I done? ... Someone with this artifact could have the power of God". Then the angel appeared and asked for the Asterith (artifact) and Johnny said "Uhh, I ... Lost it, you need to help me!" The angel said: "I don't know who can posib... wait, I think I know, my son, the demi-angel, he have always wanted the Asterith for his own purposes, chaos, destruction, no, I'm not proud of him, I tried to keep it away from him, but it's now in his hands, you & him, and me are the only ones who know about the Asterith" - Johnny sighed-. They went to look for him * 3 hours later *, they found him in a church, but he was surrounded by 8 people, all of them were being controlled by the angel's son, Angelo, suddenly they all felt their insides were being crushed , they were having an Internal bleending, in seconds, all of them choked on their own blood, except Johnny, Gabriel ( the angel) and Angelo. Ot was Sauron (satan), he shouted: "I want my Asterith" Gabriel softly said: " Angelo has it, he stole the Asterith". Sauron said: "I don't care who has it, if you don't hand it over, I will release my hellhounds demons &  the kraken!" The S.W.A.T special force suddenly broke the door of the church, they had "Kill on Sight" prders, so they came in shooting, killing everyone... except Sauron, he threw hell blades to the police throats, killing everyone in an instant, he picked up the artifact, and the picked up the body of Johnny saying in a deep voice "your soul is mine now". - laughing malevously- he flew away, provoking havac in his way, he now has the artifact Gabriel stole from him the Asterith, it's the Devil's job is to kill people, and taking their souls. It must never fall in humans hands. Do you think you can handle being God?
Well only Johnny could and he died trying to protect it, he was the chosen one.

No comments:

Post a Comment