Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day 23- If you won the lottery...

To be honest I think that what most people are going to say is that they would buy lots of things, I know they did because i've done it before... Not anymore, since society and the world have changed, my thoughts have too. If I won the lottery...:
1. I would save some money apart so I could pay college and buy my own house/apartment. 
2. I would help the homeless. 
3. Try not to change my behavior or the way I am just because i'm wealthy (so, kinda "no privation")
4. Buy things that I would enjoy with my friends and sometimes myself
5. Um... If I won the lottery talking about a not so close future, I would buy for myself an awesome car B)
6. I would give Jonathan at least 800,000 because he's an arrancao :c

No comments:

Post a Comment